Craigslist Spam Alert Thread (UPDATED DAILY)

We receive emails daily from people who would like a comprehensive list composed of current Craigslist spamming / Scamming / Fishing activity. The truth is Craigslist will do nothing if you flag a spam message, that's just the cold hard truth. It makes you wonder why they even include a flagging link in corresponding emails. 

We posted a link for resume help and received messages asking us if we're still looking for a job. These messages contain harmful links. This list will be updated indefinitely, please feel free to contribute in the comment section below. 

WARNING: THESE ARE CONFIRMED SPAM/SCAM/PHISHING MESSAGES. IF A GOOGLE SEARCH HAS LED YOU HERE PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW. DO NOT CONTACT ANY OF THESE INDIVIDUALS. 




  • I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Theresa Bell I've done quite a bit on Ebay but I am fairly new to Craigslist and I'm so pleased I found your post. I will be waiting for your swift and favorable response if you are still in search of a job. I can be reached via this email  theresassb@gmail.com  Kind regards

  • Hey buddy!
    Did you hear about that awesome free $10 down at the palace?
    I know you’re in ;)
    http://www.hitmixgrandpalace.com/

  • Are you still looking for job?kindly text me back on my cell phone...6197976845

  • Please allow us time for a few words about our business enterprise, Platinum Oils. Having over 40 years, established first in Greece, in the branch of producing crude oil and natural gas, we are becoming quickly popular in the US market. Given the situation, few of our departments require enlargement, in hope of finding exceptionally hard-working people that can truly fulfill our needs. We deliver measurable rewards, such as, 9,000.00/monthly salary, low working hours, and the main benefit of adjusting your own schedule. Employees may choose between part-time/full-time. If interested in applying for the function please send us an email at platinumjobsdep@gmail.com



    • Are you looking for a job? Kindly Feel free to contact us @  (getpaidtohavefunshopping@gmail.com )
      Robert
         Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone.

    • Are you still searching for work? If yes please respond immediately to get further details. contact me @  brcmachado00@gmail.com
      Bruce
           Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

    • Hello...i will like to know if your service is still available to clean our home, kindly get back to me via my email karissakealoha@gmail.com

    • Regards,
      Kindly get back to me if you are still in need of a pay job, feel free to contact me via email dailyworkersc@gmail.com
      Thanks

    • Are you interested in a part/time OR  full time jobs $600 2week $1,200 Monthly .
      (208) 262-4130  call or  text  parisgallery72@yahoo.com

    • Elderly - Senior care. Available full time or can assist a few hours per day. Duties may include running errands, general housekeeping/cooking and assisting in the personal care of an elderly/senior or disabled person. Maybe it is just checking in for conversation and companionship on a regular basis.
      Elder - Senior Care sevice. Reliable and dependable, non medical personal assistant, in-home care.
      Note: Do not reply with @craigslist..... kindly reply with your real email address for more details to: foursquare.zzzz4@gmail.com
      Compensation: 400/weekly

    • Are you still looking for job  . ?
      email me back to me on this email   taylorjbik@gmail.com
      Sent from my U.S. Cellular® smartphone

    • do you still need a job if so get back   (geraldinebrewer123@gmail.com)

    • I need a cleaner to clean my house, I'm offering $300 Weekly, Respond if interested.
      Please email me at my primary email : marjoriedgq@gmail.com
      Thanks in anticipation.
      Robert

    • Kindly get back to me if you need still a job.  (janetmiller127@gmail.com)
      Thanks

    • Hello, Edward Moore, I saw your posting at CL and i wated to know
      if you are still looking for job and you will get paid and be working
      at home as a full time or part time job...hope to read back from you
      will need to sign up for a Yahoo IM and My Yahoo IM to
      chat(edwardmoore263@yahoo.com) OR my gmail account edwardmoore00009@gmail.com

      JOB REQUIREMENT?

      1. You will need to get Personal Computer
      2. You will need to have Printer
      3. Versa software and Versa check paper

    • Hello,

      My name is Elizabeth Carter and I am a 51 year old female. I am kind of new to Craigslist and I'm so extremely glad I found your post, I would certainly be grateful to read your response if you are still in need of a job. Please reply at your earliest at  elizabethou6@gmail.com  Kindest regards

    • Good day,
      How are you doing. This is James from Ideal Concept. We have a position available in our company, We are looking for Payroll/Book Keeper Clerk, You will be handling payment for the company, If you are interested in working with the company, You must have the requirements below..
      1) A Window Computer
      2) A printer
      The pay is Per Month, It's 1099 Job Offer. If you are interested in working with the company , Kindly get back to me for more details about the Position.
      Thanks ( idealconcept063@gmail.com  )
      James.
      Manager, Ideal Concept (Internet based company)
      idealconcept063@gmail.com

    • Hello, i have a good Part time job for you and the payment is also good $400 weekly. Reply me back if you are interested. Thanks Michael. 

    • Happy Sunday,
       How is your night going on? I am sorry to disturb you,This is Loana and I'm  from { American
      Eagle Outfitters, Inc.,} We have a position available in our company, We are looking for
      Payroll/Book Keeper Clerk and Data Entry You will be handling payment for our company, If you
      are interested in working with the company,You must have the requirements below..
       1) A Window Computer
       2) A printer
       The pay is $1,000 Per Month,It's 1099 Job Offer,If you are interested in working with the
      company , Kindly get back to me with your resume cover and Direct Personal Email for more
      details about the Position.
       If you are interested , Reply with your direct personal E-mail and your resume cover letter
      for more info.
       Thanks
    • Hello,
      My name is Nicole Adams and I am pretty new to craigslist. I am writing to express my interest to your ad on craigslist i will be anxiously awaiting your reply if you are still in hunting of a job. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at  nicolenns@gmail.com  Kind regards
    • Looking for a personal assistant that can type well, highly organized, has computer skills, hustles, good on phone, great people person, dependable, creative, works well by themselves without direction. Please Reply with your email address if interested.

    • Are you still looking for job  . ?
      email me back to me on this email emilysfm@gmail.com
      Sent from my U.S. Cellular® smartphone

    • i am seeking a personable, energetic team player with a proven background in customer service. And please interested party should reply to john.rizzo51@gmail.com or send your email for more information
    • Do you still need a job? Earn $300 for Advertistment on your car for redbull.Email me :williamgill02@gmail.com and i will reply you asap

    • Do you still need a job get back to my email jerryjesse305@gmail.com there is a vacant position in our organisation which you will be highly paid...Urgent response needed.

    • Hello, My name is David. I'm 42 years old. I need a good and hard working person who can post very well on craigslist and I'll be paying $200 weekly, this job can be done anywhere, requires lesser energy, All you need is to have a craigslist account. If job description sound like what you can do contact me for more details by text me on this number (734) 845-9690. Text only... I need responsible and serious person.  or email me at houseforwork@gmail.com

    • Hello,
       I view your resume on craigslist that you are seeking for a job, We are looking for someone to work from home as Payroll Administrator. If you intrested kindly text me 201) 648-5178 for more details.
       Thank you
       Gary Michael

    • DO YOU STILL NEED A JOB..CONTACT..payrollmgtoffice@gmail.com

    • Hello there,
      I read your ad on Craigslist  that you are seeking an employment, please kindly get back to me at info.cps.creationstlc@aol.com if you are still looking for an employment so that we can discuss further.Regards,
      DESMOND RODRIGUEZ

    • Geetings
      I'm wondering if you are still in need of a Job. kindly feel free to contact me via email dailyworkersc@gmail.com
      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy™ S II 4G

    • Hello, Edward Moore, I saw your posting at CL and i wated to know
      if you are still looking for job and you will get paid and be working
      at home as a full time or part time job...hope to read back from you
      will need to sign up for a Yahoo IM and My Yahoo IM to
      chat(edwardmoore263@yahoo.com) OR my gmail account edwardmoore00009@gmail.com


      JOB REQUIREMENT?
      1. You will need to get Personal Computer
      2. You will need to have Printer
      3. Versa software and Versa check paper


    • I get paid to read news articles here http://bit.ly/1hsy1nV free to join come get some money!! my name is steven jackson 5044517123


    • Hello, My name is Kimberly Nelson and I’m relatively new to craigslist. I’m so thankful to read post and it's so completely amazing. Wondering if you are still in need of a job. I will wait a respond from you at  kimberlydko@gmail.com Warm regards
    • Hello,
      Are you still interested in part-time job, for more information, contact me johnsonfoster.consultant@gmail.com 
      Thank.
    • Hello, how are you doing? are you interested in posting Job on Craigslist.com $400 per week from Glo Advertisement company..The job is 1 hour per day online job.............Please Text my husband right now ......Please for God seek will need honest person....If you are not real please don't  text....Thanks Debbie & samson Text this number with your name and your cell phone i will get back to you asap (513) 549-0209 Text only.

    • Are you still looking for a job? Kindly e-mail us for more information. @ ( james.zid@gmail.com )
      James

    • Busy professional couple in need of part-time evening help around the house. Initially the hours would be 4-7 pm, 2 days a week. Hours may increase depending on your capability and household needs. Duties to include, but not limited to: dishes, laundry, general housekeeping, and occasionally running errands. Position to start immediately. Please include your salary requirements in your reply ,More so interested person should write me at sssujui at g-mail. cm.
      Thank you.
    • We (dnieognhoobm@gmail.com) are looking for Caregiver that must be able to speak and write English clearly with ease. Looking for mature, experienced, female caregiver for an elderly gentle-woman. Must be able to follow verbal 
      and written instructions well and provide a safe, caring and professional atmosphere.We prefer someone that can flexible with elder, Responsibilities include: assisting client with personal care/ 
      hygiene, including incontinence care, some house cleaning, meal preparation, assisting client with in-home exercising and driving client to local appointments and errands....If you are interested response with your resume cover to Jovansfe@gmail.com 
      Thank You.


    • Be my personal assistant earn $500 weekly reply if interested. 
      (201) 429-5562 - 
      Sent from Windows Mobile
      top